1. All drivers must be at least 18 years of age.
2. All drivers must wear a SNELL approved helmet, gloves and closed shoes.
3. All drivers must wear long pants and long sleeve jacket or Drivers Suit.
4. No Previous or current experienced race car drivers.
5. Driver must have Pit Pass and sign track waivers.
1. Vehicles must be Street Legal with current tag.
2. Cars, Trucks or Vans allowed, two wheel drive only.
3. Vehicles must have working seatbelt and shoulder belt.
4. No loose parts on or in vehicle.
5. Battery must be tied down properly.
6. All four wheel brakes must work.
7. Must pass safety Inspection by track personnel.
8. HCMP reserves the right to not allow vehicle at track discretion.
1. Contestants will race two at a time from a standing start.
2. Elimination and qualifying races will be one lap.
3. Final Race will be two laps from a standing start.
4. Intentional contact will be immediate disqualification.
5. Qualifying process will be determined based on car count.
6. All decisions of HCMP Race Director will be final.
7. All Drivers must attend 6:00pm drivers meeting